The real estate practice at Silverman Shin & Byrne offers comprehensive client service across the spectrum of business needs: land acquisition and development, cooperative and condominium development and conversions, construction and financing, commercial and industrial leasing, purchase and sale transactions, development rights (“air rights”) transfers, joint ventures and litigation support.
Our firm’s real estate clients include owners, developers, property management companies, contractors, brokers and investors, as well as businesses and corporations of all sizes in need of advice about particular real estate transactions or disputes.
Our lean staffing and focus on results can help ensure prompt and cost-effective representation throughout the engagement.
Our clients benefit from our experience and professional approach to such situations as:
- Office or retail lease agreements or renewal issues
- Condominium and cooperative development and conversions
- Brokerage issues
- Ownership structuring
- Joint ventures
- Operating and partnership agreements
- Development for industrial, commercial or institutional uses
- Residential development, sales and leasing
- Insurance and liability issues
- Construction and permanent financing
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Development (“air rights”) transfers
Commercial real estate clients benefit as well from our litigation and dispute resolution capacity. Whether you need to hold another party to its contractual commitments or defend current land uses before a local zoning board, our trial attorneys can protect your interests in court, agency hearings or private arbitration.