Silverman Shin & Byrne helps businesses of all sizes secure the capital they need to grow, operate and succeed. Our willingness to understand the business and needs of our client, coupled with our thorough knowledge of various equity and debt solutions and of public and private financings, can expand a client’s practical options while avoiding risks and unforeseen complications.
We have assisted clients with financings at all levels of capital structure. Our experience extends to:
- Equity, including preferred stock, offerings
- Shelf registrations and takedown
- Bond and other debt securities
- Convertible debt securities
- Mezzanine financings
- Asset based lending and other bank financings
- Receivable financings through factoring
- Equipment financings
- Sale-and-leaseback transactions
- Exchange offers
- Debt restructurings
By understanding our client’s capital structure and financial needs, we can assist small and large companies alike, at all stages of development, in developing solutions to fund current operations, future growth or special projects.